Sunday, March 2, 2014

The process....

Joining PC comes with many obstacles. These include mountains of paperwork, loads of doctor appointments (read: expensive), a ton of patience, and some serious time management skills. None of these compare to the stress and anxiety that come with trying to downsize a two bedroom home to a few boxes for storage! I've started by gathering all the possible items I'll take with me in a large Rubbermaid container.  I've organized the little things like toiletries and electronics. Meanwhile I'm taking little steps going through clothing, books, shoes, papers, junk draws, kitchen cabinets, etc trying to downsize little bit by little bit. I can't say I've been too super successful as of yet but I have successfully made a giant pile of stuff to to offload.  This next 3 months is going to fly by! And all the while I'm trying to fit in as much Tai Chi, snowboarding, friends, motorcycle riding, time at synagogue, and all the little things I love about this town! Whew talk about a tall order! Here's to another week of doctor appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment