Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single keystroke?

As life took an unexpected turn so did my goals and desires. I began to think about where I was headed and what I really wanted. My purpose became clear. My desires became less selfish and my heart turned servant. I had wanted to serve in the Peace Corps with my Fiance once he finished his degree. While his plans changed my heart remained true. So after a while I took a leap of faith and applied.

I think it's true that we as humans reap what we sow. I was quickly interviewed and nominated, then promoted at work, developed some terrific friends, learned a ton about myself, and learned to love life again. While I'm still in process of my journey and carving out my future I have most certainly come to a crossroads. I was so eager to pick up and move on when I first applied and now I'm at a point where I love everything I do. None the less I have vowed to go where Yah leads. So should the door open I'll venture into the unknown, should it close I'll continue to serve my community right here in beautiful Colorado. I eagerly await the big and beautiful future ahead of me. The mixed emotions continue to flow however I know if I follow his path I will be in perfect harmony with my maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment